Register now to get rid of these ads!

Thanks, fast elvis and piston pushers

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by 29bowtie, Jun 8, 2009.

1. I would like to thank "Fast Elvis" and the rest of the "Piston Pushers CC", for the welcoming hospitality at the 55th reunion yesterday in Paris, Ont. My Dad has a difficult time travelling,and was unable to attend the 50th anniversary,so being able to attend this year has been a very special occasion. I talked to my Mom and Dad tonight and they were just raving about how great it was to meet "Fast Elvis" and how the first car that caught my Mom's eye, turned out to be his car :eek:,which was the ice breaker for the introductions to begin. It was also a pleasant surprise that my brother, "youngrodder1929's" dad was also able to attend. Congratulations Piston Pushers, on 55 great years, of Canadian Hot Rodding!

2. A local rodder from MooseJaw, Wayne Moyer ( Weiner ) was also in attendance. He didn't bring one of his cars though. Pat.

3. Hey Pat, thanks for chiming in here, I'll pass along your info to my parents, so if they want an adventure on the way back across the country, maybe they could come and check out some tin. If you see a motorhome with a couple of BC'ers,with a couple of terriers on board,that'll be them.;)

4. Any pics of the event, would sure be appreciated too.;)