Register now to get rid of these ads!

Event Coverage Thanks Chupacabra's

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by Garry Carter, Nov 16, 2009.

1. Garry Carter

Garry Carter

Well guys ... you did it again, only this time it was bigger and better than ever!

I don't know how you manage to consistently deliver on such good weather in North Texas in mid-November but I don't think a single edition of P&P has ever been marred by rain. This year was absolutely awesome! Great venue, great cars, great people, great weather, great music, and a totally great day.

It's hard to pull something like this off ... especially with such a small nucleus of guys. But my hats off to Hami, Bubba, Repo, Skeet, Negative Matt, Brian, Kenny, Ed ... and anyone else that may have pitched in. Got home yesterday afternoon ... after 734 miles of pure pleasure ... and have just three things to say to you guys: Thanks! Thanks! Thanks!

2. Big Tony

Big Tony

Phantom is always prepared for anything...did you see his rain boots, big kewl ass hat for the sun, shorts for hot weather and beard for the cold winter or for hiding in the mountains Hehehehehe

Looked up Chups in the dictionary... it said bad ass

3. Garry Carter

Garry Carter

Yeah ... he knew there was gonna be a crowd and was packin' 'em in when I got there -- complete with rubber boots and sombrero. But he moved the boots downwind and shucked them before too long!

4. Garry has got it right. Great show. Great time. Going to do it again next year. Thanks Chupacabras five time over.

5. photo phantom

photo phantom
    from Fort Worth

Thanks guys! So good to see you all!
    Your right Tony! Iv'e learned to be prepared for all conditions.
    Rubber boots because the morning dew does'nt burn off till about 10:30. Leaving my jeans soaked up to the knees!
    Big kewl ass hat to keep the sun off my fat neck and already welding flash burned face!
    Shorts instead of jeans because "Monkey Butt" will ruin your day!
    Big beard incase of a sudden frost or a spur of the moment need to chase down a grizzly bear! Hahaha!
    Thanks again! See you at the THAW!
    PHANTOM

6. CURIOUS RASH

CURIOUS RASH
    Classified's Moderator

Had a blast!

Thanks Chups!