Register now to get rid of these ads!

Thank you to AMOCAT

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by forsakenfew, Jul 27, 2009.

1. forsakenfew

forsakenfew
    from seattle

I just wanted to extend my gratitude to Steve, Corry and Josh at AMOCAT Speed Emporium.

For the past few years, they have hosted an open house after the GG show. They open the doors, provide a fully catered BBQ dinner, and this year shut down the street for cars,,,not including the 2 large parking lots that were completely full....all of this at no charge to hundreds and hundreds of people, the majority of whom don't even know who runs the shop. All in the name of goodwill with in our little community. Hell, Steve even got the town to allow cruising that night...

(you've all seen the pictures that are up,,,,come on,,,it's a great PARTY)

I attend every year for plenty of reasons. I see my good friends, some that I only see a few times a year, I make new friends, I get to see new cars, learn, and just plain have fun.

Would I attend if there was no FREE food??? No rockstar parking?? No pretty gals walking around? The answer is obvious.

Ok, enough ball licking.

Thanks AMOCAT!

2. ironbuyer

ironbuyer

Thank you E.

3. Sorry about the cig butts Steve. I think they were all Molly's.

4. Yes thanks for hosting a great party

5. The best friends, the best hotrods, the best event. I miss you guys. I think I will try to make it up next year. Dale

6. Jkustom

Jkustom
    ALLIANCE MEMBER

Why do I hear the goldengirls theme song right now??

I'm seriously getting angry that I haven't been able to make it out to one of these parties yet...
    And every year Jerry Chinn makes fun of me more and more..

One of these days I'll make it.. We can all hug and just... Talk..

7. 29cherrybomb

29cherrybomb

Steve,
    A very big thank you for the awesome party you threw Saturday night. Roger & I had a blast. I was great to see you again & have the opportunity to chat for a few........
    Be safe......... have fun........... & make it a great week!!!
    Luv ya always,
    The Hot Rod Lady from Portland
    (Joyce)