Register now to get rid of these ads!

Features THANK YOU HAMBERS

Discussion in 'Traditional Hot Rods' started by ems customer service, Dec 2, 2021.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ems customer service

ems customer service

Thank you HAMBER’S

The response to the thread “EMS SHEETMETAL”. Has generated quite a response to any thread the EMS company has been involved with.

All of us at ems automotive are appreciative of all the support and comments from the satisfied members of the HAMB network.

The few negative comments from that thread although difficult, do bring to light the success we have had in providing good customer service.

We are car owners too, getting a inferior product or customer service that is not helpful and is a experience we also have had. It is also the basis for our consent desire to do best we can.

AGAIN—THANK YOU HAMBERS FOR YOUR SUPPORT

The ems guy
    Enjoy the video

2. Our wagon has several panels manufactured by EMS and the all fit like a glove. HRP

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

3. You are always good to deal with. Thanks

4. 49/51 merc parts?

williebill likes this.

5. derbydad276

derbydad276

wish you made stuff for my 53 Dodge

AndersF and loudbang like this.
  6. I wish you guys made panels for our O/T C-10, I like your website and the fact you make stuff here.

7. 49-51 Mercury Part's ..........................??????????????????????????????????????
    How About a Price on Rocker Panel's

Just my 3.5 Cents

Live Learn & Die a Fool

8. Ryan

Ryan
    ADMINISTRATOR
    Staff Member

I don't know these guys at all, but... well handled.

Paul B, Jim Bouchard, 302GMC and 3 others like this.
  9. BrerHair

BrerHair
    ALLIANCE MEMBER

I’ll testify. 51 Chevy floor pans, tranny tunnel, inner and outer rockers etc.fit like a glove. The first time.

ems customer service likes this.
  10. 1952henry

1952henry

Nice to see a vendor respond to a thread and give their side. The backup received speaks to the company in question.

ems customer service likes this.
  11. 55onefifty

55onefifty

I started the EMS posts and for some reason can not find my other posts. I got the panels they sent me today. They sent me part # 544A and 544B and 1 small panel that has no number. The kit for a 37-38 coupe are all 526 numbers. They did not send me the 526A panel that is missing from my original kit. I have no idea what car 544 panels fit. He said ina earlier post he was sending me panels to fix my problems. He did not. In my mind the mark of a good company is how they take care of their customers before and after the sale. Do they resolve issues in a timely manner do they make sure the customer has the right parts to complete the task or do they make up stuff about the customer and hang up on them. I think my statements and pictures show how they handle my issue. Not that it matters but I am 64 and on a fixed income trying to build a car on a budget in my garage. Yes this is a set back ,but when I save the money up I will buy a trunk kit from another vender. Also I have been a hamb menber for a long time and have a 100% rating and no negative feedback. Also I hope the hamb did not delete all my posts to cover this up.

Attached Files:

12. I’m not sure there is a massive conspiracy to “cover this up” as you put it. Continuing bashing a company on the internet isn’t resolving your problem. Maybe try actually communicating with them. Somehow we are supposed to believe they are making things up about you. Or should we believe them?? I have to say I’m inclined to believe them, but I don’t know either way. There seems to have been a misunderstanding about the year, whether it was them or you we don’t know. I’m quite sure you have never made a mistake though….

I will say that it doesn’t help your argument to accuse @Ryan and the H.A.M.B. of covering this up….

13. 55onefifty

55onefifty

Maybe I was out of line about the post being missing but I can not find them. Yes I have made mistakes lots of them. When you call for parts the first thing they ask you is what car you are working on. Monday when we were talking on the phone he was looking at pictures of my car that I sent him. He knew what car I had and they look up your account to verify what you ordered. Bottom line the panel I am misssing is 526A today he sends me 544 panels. No help. This could have been handled so much better. Send me the part I am missing problem solved. To date this has not happened, what good does do to send me panels for a differant car.

14. No conspiracy... your thread with your posts can be found here: https://www.jalopyjournal.com/forum/threads/ems-sheetmetal.1249445/

jim snow and lothiandon1940 like this.
  15. 55onefifty

55onefifty

I have provided pictures of every panel they have sent me to back up what I am saying. You don't know me and have never met yet you are accusing me of lieing. Call EMS 248-546-0232 ask them why this has not been resoloved. I encourage everyone to call. Ask them why they will not send me the right panel. Ask them about there customer service.

kidcampbell71 likes this.
  16. Mr48chev

Mr48chev
    ALLIANCE MEMBER

Well 55onefifty, having owned my 48 since 1973 and having been in several Chevy truck groups along with being on the HAMB what I can say is that no aftermarket parts fit that great on Chevy Advance Design and Task Force trucks every time and that may well be because there were differences between the stampings from one plant to the other. Even really nice used original parts swapped from one truck to another that were made in different plants don't always fit very well. The 57 Panel I had in the mid 70's was an undamaged original body with original green paint and body panels didn't fit that great if I remember right.

gimpyshotrods and lothiandon1940 like this.
  17. Ryan

Ryan
    ADMINISTRATOR
    Staff Member

I don't really know what's going on here... and I don't know either party involved... as such, I don't really want to host this. It's prolly better suited between the parties privately.

Maicobreako, Deuces, SS327 and 9 others like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.