Register now to get rid of these ads!

Thank you from a sorta newbie

Discussion in 'New to the H.A.M.B.? Introduce yourself here!' started by TheHotRodRealtor, Mar 7, 2011.

1. This is a long overdue intro. I've been a member for coming up on 5 years, sort of in the wings. I have been car obsessed all of my life, and I'd rather be driving, working on or talking about hot rods, and vintage stuff more than anything.
    I spent 13 years doing classic car resto professionally, but frankly, I got tired of building over restored cars for stuff shirts, so they could put another trophy in their case.:confused: I loved the cars, but I am more interested in down and dirty drivers that you can actually take places, and if a shopping cart bangs into it, who gives a shit. Bottom line, like most of you, dreaming about vintage hot rods and dreaming up cool builds keeps me up at night, and while most of the iron I've owned has been late '50 early '60s, I'm ready for some really early stuff now. Maybe a slammed full fender touring car, or a tall t. Who knows?
    Anyway, thanks for being a place to escape daily grind, and I look forward to meeting some of you at Southern New England events.

2. Great intro, Welcome from Ohio!!

3. Welcome from Iowa! It's about time you introduce yourself.