Register now to get rid of these ads!

Tennessee or bust 64 c10 build

Discussion in 'New to the H.A.M.B.? Introduce yourself here!' started by Ryguy442, Aug 13, 2014.

1. Ryguy442

Ryguy442
    from Nc

Ok guy so in been going to the shades of the past car show for over 10 years now, for one reason or another iv never had an old car of my own out there. I was close with my mercury last year but still didn't make it. This year iv been so busy I did to find much time to work on the car and get it ready... So about a month ago my daily driver gave out on me and I thought it was time to buy and old truck for a driver. This is what I ended up with ImageUploadedByH.A.M.B.1407954928.178402.jpg
    Now iv decided this is what I want to drive to tennesse this year, it needs some tweaks to make it up for that kinda drive (5 hours or so) one change that needed to be made was it had a 4.11 posi rear end that was clunking pretty bad. I located a bolt in 3.07 non posi and swapped it out last weekend. I still need to go thru the cooling system, put on a smaller carb, fix a few miner things. Stay tuned and see if I make it

Ryan

Posted using the Full Custom H.A.M.B. App!