Register now to get rid of these ads!

Tenn. HAMBERS

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by J'LO.217, Sep 19, 2008.

1. J'LO.217

J'LO.217

Im going to be in the Pigeon Forge area Sept 22 through 26 for my honeymoon and I was just wondering if there was anything cool to do in or around the area. I know I just missed the Grand Run but I couldnt get the wife to change the date around that. Thanks in advance. J'LO.

2. haney

haney
    from Knoxville

No only are you just missing the grand run, but you're also just missing the Clinton Highway run that happens on Saturday nights. I've heard that theres a group that gets together in Knoxville on Friday nights but I'm not sure it'd be worth the gas.

3. Clinton Hwy. cruise in is in Knoxville on (of course) Clinton Hwy. at Joe Neubert lot. It's all right unless there's a UT game, then all the jock sniffers stay home. Unless things have changed drasticly in the last few weeks it's on Saturday nights. Maryville has a kick ass cruise in at Foothills Mall on Fri. nights. I'll bet that you're honey mooning in a cabin in the Smokies and Maryville is just a few miles down the road through Townsend via Hwy. 321. Just ask any of us locals where Mervulle is, seriously. I don't know of a Fri. night cruise in Knoxville but, that's not even a down payment on everything I don't know:D