Register now to get rid of these ads!

Tell me about Ink & Iron

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by Groucho, Jun 7, 2011.

1. Grouchy:
    We expect a full report by Tuesday, and pictures of the tattoo (unless it's in the Speedo zone).

Attached Files:

2. Deuces

Deuces

Picture saved! :D I think I'll turn it into an iron-on for a T-shirt... :)

3. Nope, real deal

4. Steves32

Steves32
    from So Cal

Went once. I believe the iron part referred to all the shit in people's faces. ;)
    Definately not the place to go if you are looking for cars only.
    Wouldn't mind seeing the Paladins though.

5. HAHAHA! I remember her...She sent me a friend request on myspace after seeing my pic's.

You guys can see my pic's from the last 5 years! Do a search!!! There's plenty of fun stuff...

6. slammed

slammed

Some of you should at least go, esp. if your near by. Looks WAY better than the typical 'car show'.

7. I have taken over 5000 pic's at these shows,from the start. Seems like you guys like the pic's cause I never get any complaints. I used to get some "racey" stuff,but that got me in trouble,so now I always ask for a shot. The cars have gotten better each year especially with more club participation. No,it's not for everyone,but nobody is forcing you to go.
    If you don't plan on going,stop bashing the show. It's three days of fun,sight seeing,music,hanging with friends etc.
    COUNT ME IN!!!!!!!!

8. I have been to this show. Twice. Had fun both times. One year the musical line up was Jr Brown, Hacienda Bros, Dave Alvin and Dead Rock West. Loved it. BUT, the country music stage was largely empty, so I understand why they no longer have a hard core country stage anymore. But, I loved it.

The crowd is the main show. I love people watching and I&I has that in spades. I went to Viva Las Vega$ this year, same kind of gallery of "Look at ME" folks.

Have fun.

9. hombres ruin

hombres ruin

Well said Bob and Phil, The show is always alot of fun and he'll better than sitting at home doing nothing. Made some good friends at that show I wouldn't have if I was at home doing jack shit

10. Chevy54

Chevy54
    from Orange, CA

Hahah..good point with the back thing....Well said and welcome to Cali...see u at the show!