Register now to get rid of these ads!

Ted Brown/Keiffer T Buckets

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by Ranunculous, Apr 12, 2012.

1. Ranunculous

Ranunculous

Howdy,after my searches revealed nada,I was wondering if anyone had any pics of Ted Brown/Keiffer T buckets to source the pinstriping pulled on them.
    Thanks in advance!

2. tfeverfred

tfeverfred
    Member Emeritus

3. Ted Brown and the Keifer's are two different folks, but they were partners in CCR in the beginning. Ted is called the Grand Father of the T Bucket by many people. I have known Ted since the late 70's and still talk to him. The Keiffer's own California Custom Roadster, I had the last chassis (a Model A) that they built int he old facility in Orange CA before moving to Corona (Now in Chino). Bill Keifer has passed, but his son Jerry runs it.
    I guess what I'm saying is are there particular cars that you are looking to see?

Last edited: Oct 17, 2019
  4. HOTFR8

HOTFR8

Ted is a member here.

5. Ted Brown

Ted Brown

Yes I am, only I mostly make it here when I get an e-mail notice of something I should look at from a Friend, Sorry :)
    I always, well, when it was up to me as whom did the pin striping, and that would be Dennis Ricklefts, BEST I have ever known, great with both hands, hope I spelled his name correctly, I am getting old and the memory is ahead of me, CRS Jerry and Diane are doing a Wonderful with their CCR shop...:)

6. Don's Hot Rods

Don's Hot Rods
    from florida

5 posts in 3 years.........you better take a rest, Ted. :D

Don