Register now to get rid of these ads!

tech two door conversion 54 ford

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by glendale, Mar 3, 2008.

1. i'll let the pics do the talking.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. brewsir

brewsir

Thats the easy way out!!!!! We did it on a 53 chebby...found a chopped 2 dr body and a stock 4 dr sedan and did a little body swap....it's pretty cool they use the same frame.

3. Old-Soul

Old-Soul

thats what I was gonna do when I was offered a free '53 2dr body, but it was so rotted I just passed on it.

looks like you all had some fun haha

4. JimA

JimA
    BANNED

Tech? Got anything on how many HAMBers it takes to change a lightbulb? ;)

Looks like a 2dr nice body- weird that it ended up being all by itself.

5. rstanberry

rstanberry
    from terrell tx

lotta damn work for only one case of Corona

6. 54fordmainline

54fordmainline

heres some more pics of my two door converstion!!got it about two weeks ago,started wiring it today ,hope to have the motor in by next week if all goes well !my goal is to make it to the santa maria !ill keep you all posted!! tim

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

7. 54fordmainline

54fordmainline

8. change your signature fag.

9. 54fordmainline

54fordmainline

business in the front party in the back! you mullet wearing fag change your pic cock sucker!!

10. 54fordmainline

54fordmainline

the body was on a frame but i just swapped the two door on the fordor frame !a buddy bought a 53 ford with the a fucked up frame so the two door frame was donated to him to get another ride on the road

11. I think you're both gay for each other. At least you won't be cruising BROKEBACK style in that old parts car with the ceramic quarter panels.

Hit me up for the next thrash.

Bryan

12. Squablow

Squablow

Nice mud job on that 4 door rear quarter. Looks like you're saving all the good stuff from the 4 door shell. If you plan to do a chop you might think about saving a chunk of the roof from the 4 door as well.

13. Squablow

Squablow

Oh and PS. Instead of the '56 Olds taillight lenses in my '53, I cut down a set of 60-61 Falcon tail lights to fit in my original bezels. They have the cool bubble shape like the Olds lenses but they're way cheaper (and a little different)

Hard to see in this crappy pic, I know, I can take a closeup of it if you want to see it.

[​IMG]

14. 54fordmainline

54fordmainline

what up rusk thanks for coming over and helping get the body on ! if you ever need help with your shit hit me up! squablow your ride looks good i already got the olds tail lights just to lazy to change my signature found them at a swap meet two diffrent vendors $10 a lens so i think i scored ! tim

15. 54fordmainline

54fordmainline

just a update on my two door tech converstion !! the 292 is finally in after the second time due to snapping a bolt off in the fly wheel the first time !! tim

[​IMG]

[​IMG]