Register now to get rid of these ads!

TECH POST OF THE WEEK - VOTE NOW!

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by Ryan, Dec 13, 2003.

?
  1. MP33's - Frame Jig and z-post

6.7%
  2. Packrat32 - Stovebolt Chevy Chop

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. Tim - How to build a cheap driver

26.7%
  4. Kustomizer - Whitewall Tech

13.3%
  5. Kustombuilder - Reliable Air Bags

6.7%
  6. Unkl Ian - Cheap compressor

20.0%
  7. BFTWCS - Welding Tech

13.3%
  8. Titus - Dropped Axle

13.3%
  1. Ryan

Ryan
    ADMINISTRATOR
    Staff Member

2. I tried to vote,and get "we can not proceed.We already have a vote for this poll from this IP address."
    [​IMG]

3. draggin'GTO

draggin'GTO

[ QUOTE ]
    I tried to vote,and get "we can not proceed.We already have a vote for this poll from this IP address."
    [​IMG]

[/ QUOTE ]

Same thing here. [​IMG]

So I'll cast my vote here for Titus and his dropped axle tech post. [​IMG]

----- Bart -----

4. it's working ok now.......

5. [ QUOTE ]
    [ QUOTE ]
    I tried to vote,and get "we can not proceed.We already have a vote for this poll from this IP address."
    [​IMG]

[/ QUOTE ]

Same thing here.,,,,,,HRP

6. Petejoe

Petejoe
    from Zoar, Ohio

it's working ok for me

7. skipperman

skipperman

Yea...I got "already have a post at this IP address"...hmmmm.....

Jersey Skip

8. worked for me...

VOTE FOR STOVEBOLT CHOP!!!

(campaigning, ya know! [​IMG])

Jay

9. hotrodladycrusr

hotrodladycrusr

Said I already voted and I haven't [​IMG]

10. Rooster

Rooster

Same deal here! "We Cannot Proceed"
    If I'm gonna be unable to actually cast a vote,
    I'd like my vote to go to Titus' Dropped Axle Tech.

11. FORDY 6

FORDY 6

Voted for Titus' dropped axle post...got to have the nose in the dirt.

12. I tested to see if I could vote twice. Nope...told me to go sit down and shuddup...said 2 large men in trench coats will be visiting me tomorrow..cooperate or die"...
    Oh shit........

13. On most forums, the "view the results for this poll" button counts it the same as a vote submission if you hit it FIRST, then not allowing you to enter in an actual vote (since it thinks you already "voted").

Those that were getting that error, most likely checked out the poll results before they voted.

For those of ya just seeing this, vote first then view the results. Should work fine then.

14. quickrod

quickrod

ryan,tech week rocked!you gotta have more than one prize,cause i gotta say,ALL of em were kool,but titus and pakrat32 got it goin on bud...hope this idea continues from time to time..thanks,quickrod [​IMG]

15. titus

titus

I didnt even know there was a contest on best Tech, just thought itd be cool to share something with some people who want to do the same thing i do, do as much stuff in your garage that you can be capable off and save as much ching!! and i like people who are going to do the same (share good ideas) that what its about, havin fun, Maken friends and lokin cool in your ride! But i also have to say everything cost money and some people have it to spend and dont mind having someone else do the work. so i gave everyone the option!! hope i dont come off like an A-hole on that last remark!! Thanks everyone

16. Rooster

Rooster

I tried to VOTE before viewing Any results, with No success. I actually viewed the results after coming back on from my daughter hitting the pretty green button on the computer!
    Now I've viewed the results, so I guess I don't get a vote [​IMG]

Titus, YOU ROCK!!!
    That post showed what was undoubtedly one aspect that most Everyone here would have assumed to have to pay for someone Else to accomplish for them!

17. Justin B

Justin B

just voted no problems. also wanted to say thanks to ryan for tech week learned alot of good stuff that i otherwise probably never would have.

18. Tony

Tony

[ QUOTE ]
    I didnt even know there was a contest on best Tech, just thought itd be cool to share something with some people who want to do the same thing i do, do as much stuff in your garage that you can be capable off and save as much ching!! and i like people who are going to do the same (share good ideas) that what its about, havin fun, Maken friends and lokin cool in your ride! But i also have to say everything cost money and some people have it to spend and dont mind having someone else do the work. so i gave everyone the option!! hope i dont come off like an A-hole on that last remark!! Thanks everyone

[/ QUOTE ]

Titus, well put.
    I knew about tech week, but didn't think i'd have a chance in hell of wining. I'm was very happy just to be 'nominated'.
    The rest of how i feel you summed up perfectly.
    Thanks to all, and congrats Titus!!

Rat...

19. plan9

plan9

why not add all the posts chosen for this poll to the tech section?

cant speak for everyone else of course, but i found most of it to informative and helpful

20. atch

atch

may i add that all these posts were worthy of winning, and there were some other very good posts as well.

THANX TO EVERYONE WHO SUBMITTED TECH POSTS.

i learned more this last week from the hamb than i had learned in most months. and the "normal" hamb is absolutely incredible to me, so this week has been over the top.