Register now to get rid of these ads!

TECH - Keeping the Boss Happy during a Build

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by chuckspeed, Mar 13, 2007.

1. I look in the mirror and see the only person I'll ever put my faith in...

So, call it what you want.

JOE:cool:

2. chuckspeed

chuckspeed

It's all good, man. I *get* the mirror comment. At the same time, the most terrifying thing I ever did was to put my faith in someone else - and I'm damned glad I did.

I'm a wild man by default. Without the boss - I woulda been dead by now. That's not an exaggeration. Everyone's different, tho...your mileage may vary...(YMMV).

3. While my SWMBO hasn't totally come around yet, I did something "off the cuff" and bought HER a car. It's wayyyyy OT for here (an 87 Mustang LX convertible) but it's a car she likes and I can have fun with. So, really, it's win/win.

When this car is finished (it has a blown engine), she'll get a nice car to cruise in, and I can get my work buddy's Model A, for me. It's a deal we made in advance.;)

It's the first time in the 11 years we've been together she's shown interest in something like this. She's been buying the parts, shopping for parts, etc.

So, I guess, even the unknowing can be converted, even if they don't know it.:D

Jay

4. chuckspeed

chuckspeed

Jay - you gotta start somewhere...