Register now to get rid of these ads!

Tech: how to remove unwanted female guests from car: PETA warning

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by fur biscuit, Mar 12, 2006.

1. Silent_Orchestra

Silent_Orchestra
    BANNED
    from Omaha, NE

haven't seen a widow or a recluse here...But I have seen those "Cow Killers" Dad calls 'em Velvet Ants, they kind of creep me out...That and Cicada Killers wasps, they aren't agressive like mud daubers ands yellow jackets...those dudes are ass holes! Oh, we get BIG wolf spiders too, at night you can hear them howl...

Attached Files:

2. Retro Jim

Retro Jim

You more than likely have a big Bobcat or something along those lines up there . I am not sure if you have any Mountain Lions up there but might be one there . Bears usually don't eat that stuff . Watch out for what you turn over !

3. Retro Jim

Retro Jim

I am glad I don't run across those little sweethearts around here . I have seen them but don't think we have them yet in Pa. If we do I haven't seen one yet here . Here in the woods & fields we have the lovely tiny Ticks with Lyme disease . Would rather have to fight with the Black Widow than the damn ticks ! These "Deer Tick" will make a permanent life style change for you that can't be changed !
    I have found snakes and all kinds of things in old cars around here but mostly BEES ! I always take a can or 2 of Bee spay with me when hitting the bone yards in the summer time . That stuff will kill just about any pest you come across in the bone yard !

4. czuch

czuch
    from vail az

Envemonation!?!! I love the way Aussies talk. I had a neighbor from Adelaide and he was a hoot. I think you guye are great.
    Here in AZ every thing either stings, bites, sticks, pricks, burns, eats your wires or causes grief somehow or another.
    Its a never ending parade of "What the hell is that? And, will this kill me?"
    When you move one thats been sitting for a while theyres many procedures to take. I moved a 59 galaxie for a friend and as we went down the road gadddddaaammmmm packrats were falling out and rolling along. The trailer was a ramp type with an open center. I was playing with the 57 the other day and a centipede ran by and under the workbench. I hope I got the carb spray fast enough. I HATE those damn things.