Well, been able to work on the '34 the last few weekends. Of course is pissing down rain today, so lying on my back whilst I try to fit more stuff is extra fun. But it's about 95% done, so thought I'd share. Built a M/C mount that uses the original mechanical gang-lever assembly to actuate the M/C instead of directly off the pedal. This is for several reasons - the primary of which is packaging. There's not a lot of room under a '34 & the crossmember doesn't lend itself well to a more typical conversion. The Early V8 Garage sells a kit similar to what I ended up making, but at $360 + shipping, I figured I'd take a shot at it. To be honest, I had already thought of this idea when I found out about the kit, so I don't feel like I'm "stealing" someone's idea - I'm quite certain it's not an original idea. For those of you unfamiliar with the gang-lever, here's what it looks like. The top arms are for the rear & the bottom arms are for the fronts. I was originally going to use the lower/front arms to directly acutate the M/C, but ended up needing a lever for the ratio, so used the upper/rears I began by making the actual M/C mount using 3/16" plate. I drilled the appropriate holes, tapped for studs, & welded them in for good measure. I then used some heavey guage 1x2 box tubing to serve as the primary crossmember and cut some 2" x 3/16" angle for mounts. It isn't pretty, but it gets the job done. Then, after much measuring & figuring, I mounted the M/C plate to the crossmember. I used some low-profile channel cut to provide the heavy part as primary gusset. I needed to change the pedal ratio (see this post: http://www.jalopyjournal.com/forum/showthread.php?t=91850&highlight=pedal+ratio ), so I used some of that low-profile channel to built the pivot point & a piece of 1/4" bar to serve as the lever. I ended up filling & re-drilling the holes and shaping the lever a bit later. I made all the push/pull rods using clevises stolen from the original mechanical setup. I re-did the lever & cleaned it all up, put a little paint on it, and it looked like this this morning: Got it in the car & here's what it looks like hooked up to the linkage: Didn't get as much done today as I'd have liked because of the rain. Got all the rest ready to go - only bits I'm waiting on are some small fittings for the M/C and I can get this thing stopping! It will have F100 fronts & '42-48 rears. I'll be swapping out an entire front end keeping only my spring (will probably use a Mart-O-Matic type device to reverse the main leaf) & wishbone. Got an old filled & drilled 4" drop axle, new perches, shackles, steering arms, & SSBC Royal Kingpin needle bearing king pins for the front. After that, pop some new heads on to see about eliminating this very minor head gasket leak & I'm off!