Register now to get rid of these ads!

Teaching them when they are young???

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by R.C., Jul 28, 2008.

1. R.C.

R.C.
    from Waco Texas

Well I am trying to learn how to add pics so I hope this works???

I caught the little one in the drive way trying to take the rear springs out from under the roadster. I am glad I caught him because he was going to town on it.
    Later
    RC

Attached Files:

2. R.C.

R.C.
    from Waco Texas

Wow I did it!!!!!!!!

3. fatcaddi

fatcaddi

awesome, good for those tight placeswhere its hard to reach, or when you dont have a jack handy

4. Chopperman

Chopperman

KIDS Love working on CARS.. I keep a camera in the garage at all times. A friendly reminder to teach them wear glasses and other gear while in the shop. I found myself lacking in that dept before anything bad happened.

Attached Files:

5. 53 Tuck N Roll

53 Tuck N Roll

I have my 4 year old son wanting to "fix the carburetor" and "paint the bel air". It's pretty awesome to do that with him. Never had a real father figure to do it with me.

CHOPPERMAN, what brand red is that paint on your car? I want to do my 53 with that same red.

6. FNG

FNG
    from New Jersey
    1. HAMB Relays

My son is 5 and all he wants to do is go to Chopolds shop with me and work on "cool cars" either that or go out to the back and work in daddy shop on the NO-mad. He hasn't gotten that it's supposed to be one word. He keeps asking me why I'm mad.......lol but the coolest thing of all is when we go to cruise nights where he will walk with me and judge the cars on his own. That's a cool car, thats a cool car, that ugly as he points to an 80's corvette and a local guy we know who has an 85 Olds custom with leopard flames yeah you read it correctly. That car is definitely not cool in his opinion, kids are always the best judge.

7. Von Rigg Fink

Von Rigg Fink
    from Garage

you cant deny that boy..he looks just like his dad:cool::)

my daughter always comes out to help..and getting into tight places is her specalty..she loves the fact that she can get to it and that she is helping me with something ..especially if daddy cant do it .."because hes too big"..righty tighty..lefty loosey sweetie

Last edited: Jul 29, 2008
  8. 31modelo

31modelo

My oldest son is 6 and wants to know when the car is ready to drive so he can have a ride.He hates car shows cause they aren't movin and makin noise. My 1 1/2 yo wants to work, he makes a Bline for tools and heads to the car. It's fun to watch I don't push it on them I want them to grow up and have thier own likes.