Register now to get rid of these ads!

TC Seats Will They Fit? 1 more time

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by kornbinder, Feb 12, 2009.

1. kornbinder

kornbinder
    from Sonora, CA

OK, I've searched and found nothing on TC or TD seats. I like the idea of the single back and individual bottoms on the MG TC seats but I haven't a clue as to the width of the seats and I don't know if they will fit in a 29 A. Does anybody know the width???

2. SHould be fine. I have a set of sporty seats, may even be TD? Got any pics for comparison?

3. kornbinder

kornbinder
    from Sonora, CA

I'm not sure if TC and TD are the same. I thought TD was individual seats and the TC had the single back. I even asked the folks at Moss and they couldn't help.

Attached Files:

• MG.jpg
      MG.jpg
      File size:
      84.6 KB
      Views:
    Last edited: Feb 12, 2009
  4. denis4x4

denis4x4
    ALLIANCE MEMBER
    from Colorado

Jeep CJ seats also fit. Put a pair of brand new Bestop seats in my '29 CCPU. Four or five color choices and run about $300 a pair.

5. damnfingers

damnfingers

kornbinder...sorry, didn't see this the first time around. A TC has individual bottoms and a solid back. The back is a total of 43" across but only the center 31" of that has a solid backing. On an MG the back fits between the two inner fender wells and extends out past them in front.

They're expensive too.