Register now to get rid of these ads!

TBC's Garage Night #2

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by tbcworks.com, Mar 27, 2011.

1. tbcworks.com

tbcworks.com
    ALLIANCE MEMBER

I started a Garage Night last month, in hopes to bring the Hot Rod culture together here in my town. These are a few pic's of the 2nd one, Enjoy!!

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 1, 2014
  2. 41hemi

41hemi

Looks like you guys have some nice hot rods down there in the south:D. I'm in a club up here in the Baltimore area and we have "garage night" at members garages throughout the winter. It makes it nice to see everyone's projects in the making. Thank you for sharing your pictures. Al

3. tbcworks.com

tbcworks.com
    ALLIANCE MEMBER

Thanks Al, Yeah I help out the Road Devils "Devils Brigade". There getting ready to make a trip from Fayetteville, N.c. to Viva in a month. I built this for one of the memebers who's going
    [​IMG]

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 1, 2014
  4. xtralow

xtralow
    from So Cal

great idea! maybe this will catch on......

5. tbcworks.com

tbcworks.com
    ALLIANCE MEMBER

I've alot of good feedback! And it's been kinda fun giving back to the people!

6. elgato65

elgato65

Tim does a lot more than just "help" - this guy is a treasure trove of advice, and he turns out some pretty amazing OT drag cars, tube chassis, and custom bikes - definitely worth a look. Thanks for all you do for us, Tim!!

7. FABRK8R

FABRK8R

When's the next one Tim?