Register now to get rid of these ads!

Taylor Spark Plug Wires...anybody sell just one?

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by 48 Poncho, Jun 27, 2010.

1. 48 Poncho

48 Poncho
    from Tennessee

I purchased a new set of Taylor 8 mm Pro Series wires for my car. Black ones with the straight boot. When I put them on I ran into a problem that the driver's rear plug wire won't work due to the boot hitting my steering shaft.

Simple fix...use a wire with an angled boot. Not for me. I called Taylor and they called over a few vendors for me to check with. Problem is everyone wants to sell me a full set and not just one wire.

So I guess I'm asking if any of you guys know a source for Taylor wires that would sell me the one wire I need. I don't want to pay upwards of 60.00 for a set of wires when all I need is the one.

Thanks.....48 Poncho

2. usmc50lx

usmc50lx
    from St.Louis

Taylor makes a repair kit that's one wire with a straight on one end and a 90* on the other.just cut of the one you don't need and crimp your distributor end like normal! Call Old Dog Street rods I know they have em

3. 48 Poncho

48 Poncho
    from Tennessee

Do you know the number or where Old Dog is located? Not familiar with them. Thanks for the reply.

48 Poncho

4. usmc50lx

usmc50lx
    from St.Louis

Yeah they are in St Louis, (866)-291-1940

5. Spike!

Spike!

Call Pat Mason at Mason Racing Ignitions if the other place doesnt pan out for you. 610-287-1511. He is located in Pa.

Spike

6. 48 Poncho

48 Poncho
    from Tennessee

Thanks Guys. Really appreciate the replies.

48 Poncho