Register now to get rid of these ads!

talk to me. gracie,

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by 40oz., Sep 13, 2003.

1. can you give me the phone # of guy with the lincolns in b,ham? im looking for some 56 mkII hub caps. i was wonderin where you got off to, now i know, i loved vegas, how do you like it?

2. GRACIEEEEE!!!

3. hey dude, i'm pretty hep, and i KNOW what your name means....but my girl won't believe me...so can you tell her what it is all about?? i understand bro.....

4. Elmo Rodge

Elmo Rodge

Hey 40, I guess you might as well be talking to Helen Keller. What? Wayno

5. k9racer

k9racer

If Gracie does not reply call sam in B ham on monday its Rocco and Cheaters Speed shop 205 328 5141 he will more than likely be able to help you out.

6. elmo, thats some weird shit you said, i just happen to live in the birth place and home town of said Helen Keller.

7. ctfuzz, you gotta be kiddin me, i thought even in ri. people heard of sublime. in the song hes singing about his whore girlfriend and how 40oz. is his only way of forgettin about it. the 40oz.tofreedom is the only chance he has to feel good even thou he feels bad. i dont got no ho wife but 3 40 highlifes and i can forget just about any thing.

8. thanks k9, ill call'em monday.

9. Elmo Rodge

Elmo Rodge

40, yeah I know. I was there 2 years ago visiting a friend of mine. He's stuffing a flathead in a Jeep. Wayno

10. Gracie

Gracie

sorry I missed this post.... but I answered in another one...