Register now to get rid of these ads!

Take back Central AZ

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by Tri-Powerguy, May 25, 2012.

1. Tri-Powerguy

Tri-Powerguy
    from Phoenix

Tomorrow it sure should be nice and cool, a good night for getting together and talking cars and taking a cruise down Central. Hope to see you all there have a great night.

2. need louvers ?

need louvers ?

A beautiful night to hit central!!! Probably the last perfect night we'll have this season before, well you know... Just after dark at McDonald's at Clarendon... Be there, Aloha!!

3. Nick Flores

Nick Flores

I'll be heading that way...

4. need louvers ?

need louvers ?

Where the heck were you Nick? We had a good little turn out tonight, including some cars that hadn't been out before. Ron and Jan Olmstead cruised though in their drop dead beautiful '32 three window on their way back home from another cruise night. I managed to leave my cell phone on the hood of the Maverick, cruise all the way up to just south of Camelback where it flew off while making my U-turn to go south. 4BangerTroy gave me a ride in his coupe to go look for it and ten minutes later, there it was in the middle of the street untouched by traffic! Works just fine... A good evening was had by all!

5. Nick Flores

Nick Flores

Yeah.. well, I kinda sat down and woke up around 9:30.