Register now to get rid of these ads!

Projects T Thrash Build

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by Iron28w, Apr 7, 2015.

1. Iron28w

Iron28w
    from Kansas

Originally, I wasn’t going to post this as anything other than I have some parts and I’m going to start collecting them to get a car built some year. Well things have changed (read that I’m obviously warped in the head) and I’m going to start this off as a build thread…kinda sorta. The finished product is going to be a ways off, but it’s going to be a T of some kind.
    So I got a wild hair up my rear today….I heard about this car show on post (I’m in the Army) that’s coming up in about two weeks. So I thought to myself, wouldn’t it be cool to have my hot rod in it? Only one major problem that I can see right now….my hotrod is slightly less then complete, and NOWHERE near running. Minor detail!
    Most people would be put off by that idea, but I’m going to at least have a frame with something on it at the show. Probably won’t be much of anything, but it will still be fun to see people’s reactions to the “car”.
    I’m going to start sorting parts tonight, and I’ll be making progress reports as I go. Mostly this is just to be able to say I finally did something and am not sitting on the sidelines. The T will get built, just this “build” is for fun.

10340157_10153871616616988_3324142623084167603_n.jpg

patmanta and bct like this.
  2. Iron28w

Iron28w
    from Kansas

Started cleaning rust off of the frame last night, got the rear hoop looking semi good, going to get some more done tonight on the frame. Also going to figure out what I need material wise so that I can build a stand to have it sitting on and not on the ground like in the picture above. Pictures to follow!

3. Squablow

Squablow

Interesting, sometimes really good stuff gets underway like this. I look forward to seeing how far you get.

Iron28w likes this.
  4. Iron28w

Iron28w
    from Kansas

Engine for the T

Attached Files:

Register now to get rid of these ads!