Register now to get rid of these ads!

History T.R.O.G. room needed

Discussion in 'Traditional Hot Rods' started by chiro, Jun 2, 2018.

Tags:
  1. chiro

chiro

My buddy and I need a room with two beds to flop in on Saturday night at TROG. I was just going to drive my '31 Tudor down from Long Island for the day (it's first visit to TROG!!!), but it's my bud's first time at TROG ever and I would love for him (and I) to be there for the bonfire and festivities on Saturday night and to be at the event on Sunday as well.

Anybody got an extra room available for Saturday night at TROG or has to back out at the last minute? If so, message me straight away please.

Thx,
    Andy

2. back up for chiro

3. fourspd2quad

fourspd2quad
    ALLIANCE MEMBER

There has to be rooms available on the island somewhere. School isn't out yet and there is like 100 motels. I got my room down at the Pyramid just a few days ago.

chiro likes this.
  4. Mikel50

Mikel50

Look in Cape May also. It’s a 10 minute drive but I got a room there last year real late. Cheaper than in wildwood also.

Sent from my iPhone using H.A.M.B.

chiro likes this.

5. chiro

chiro

Thanks everyone for the ideas. Weather is changing day by day. I will be booking late. My '31 Tudor has no roof on it. Will have to see which day or days predict no rain at all.
    Andy

6. chopped

chopped

I seem to remember a young lady from the Detroit area driving topless year round, man up and go.

7. chiro

chiro

I'm going. And "manning up" is driving five hours each way in a '31 Ford hot rod. What are you driving there?;)
    Andy

8. chopped

chopped

Never been there but once drove five hours for a banana split in my old 36. That count?

lothiandon1940 likes this.