Register now to get rid of these ads!

Swindlers Poker Run '09- LOTS OF PICS

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by Chris, Sep 27, 2009.

1. hotrod-40

hotrod-40

2. JeffreyJames

JeffreyJames
    from SUGAR CITY

Chris, I am that Rat Rodder!!!

3. Hey Chris it good to finally get to meet you Saturday and glad you had a good time. I dont mean to highjack your post but I would like to take this moment and thank everyone.

Every year we work hard to put on the best, most efficient event we can for our participants. All of the extremely kind compliments we received throughout the day mean more than you guys will ever know and are part of what makes us strive to find new ways, big or small, to improve the Poker Run and to give all of you the best day we possibly can.

Planning the Poker Runs is a tremendous undertaking and I want to give a big thanks to all of my club mates and family who come to assist on the day of the run.

I want to give an extra big thanks to Kieth (HudsonCustom) for designing the poker run shirts, getting them printed and sent to us Friday before the show. It just wasn't the same with out him there but we still managed to have a good time.

I would like to thank Mike Burns (Crash&Burns). Who has unselfishly drawn our event posters for the last few years. Definitly better then the cut and paste I used to do. Hopefully we can get him out here for the run sometime.

The winner of the Best Hand was JustDug. He pocketed $300 for a Three of a Kind.
    Second went to Paul. $150 for Two Pair.
    Third went to Kieth Hammond. $50 for a Pair of Aces.

I also want to thank everyone for joining us on a great day. We had 62 cars and 120+ people. This started 10 years ago with 6 guys looking for something to do before the weather turned bad for the rest of the year. We would still be 6 guys just driving around if it was not for all of you and your support.

Thanks from all the Swindlers and Swindler Nomads!!!

4. freebird101

freebird101

5. rodncustom

rodncustom

Thank you Swindlers!

Wow...congratulations Doug! You'e part way to buying that new rear end. :)

6. BEST pics I've seen in a long time!!! Thanks!!!

7. It was great meeting you, too. You guys are a class act, we had a blast. It still amazes me the amount of neat old cars up in this corner :D

8. Looks like you guys had an awesome day. The weather looked perfect. I miss going on that run. Hello to all my Northwest friends. I miss the scene alot. Dale

9. attitudor

attitudor
    from Finland

Swindlers rule!
    Thanks for the photos Chris. I had a chance to drive Bruce's Roadster a few years ago and it really was a lot of fun!
    --mika

10. novatattoo

novatattoo
    from Canton,OH

Great pics and weather to boot. Drive 'em boys! drive 'em.

Later,Bill

11. Strange Agent

Strange Agent
    from Ponder, TX

That looks like loads of fun.

Thanks for sharing the pics, there were a bunch of nice, TRAD rides.

12. Thanks for the great pics, looks like it was a great turnout. Man, do I miss living in Washington!

13. flat top austin

flat top austin

Is this a invite only poker run?? or can anyone go?