Register now to get rid of these ads!

Swindlers Poker Run '09- LOTS OF PICS

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by Chris, Sep 27, 2009.

1. JeffreyJames

JeffreyJames
    from SUGAR CITY

That might be one of the greatest assemblies of Hot Rods and Customs ever. You guys really have a great (I hate you use the word) Scene up there. Not only was there a good showing as far as numbers go, but in quality too. From the first '32 5w (white one) to the Olive '50 Ford Custom, to the '36 Phaeton and the '39 Convert I am still at in awe. And the fact that someone let you drive something with a V8, in which you have no business doing is mind blowing.

If for some reason Chris you ever think about coming to Charlotte to visit remind me to punch you in the mouth and tell you to stay put. I am coming out there to experience your neck of the woods. I mean, North Carolina is beautiful and all but we don't have the level of cars....or at least I never see them anywhere. Perhaps I need to work on that huh??

Dude PNW is Rad!!!

2. greyone

greyone

Wow, does everyone up there drive original 32 hotrods? Great pictures , thanks

3. If I don't do anything else next year, I'm going to this poker run. Looks like a blast, but It don't look the same without Keith's Hudson in the pictures.

Last edited: Sep 28, 2009
  4. Dirty Dug

Dirty Dug

What the pictures don't show beyond the obvious, great cars. They're just the glue, pretty exciting for an old fart like me to look around and see such a wonderful group of friends doing what we love to do. Drive'm like we stole'm! And seeing a 70+ year old guy burning rubber in a V-12 T Coupe is just icing on the cake...

5. Oh yeah, well I saw an 80 year old guy doing a burn out with his primer black 32 5W...Oh wait Doug, that was you :D
    Joking aside, it was great to hang out by the fire afterwards Doug. No matter how smart ass my brother and I are, we appriciate your guy's hospitality a lot. Nothing beats hanging out with good people who share your same passion. The PNW rules (both sides :D)

6. rodncustom

rodncustom

The bonfire sounded like fun. I wish I could've stayed for that but family priorities told me otherwise. :)

7. redlinetoys

redlinetoys
    from Midwest

Great pics!!! Thanks for sharing.

8. Great photos Chris, thanks for posting them! Glad you could make it...

...and for the guys that say the Northwest has the best collection of rods and customs anywhere...I'll agree. :D

9. Philbilly

Philbilly

Great pics. Thanks for sharing.

10. 60'shotrod

60'shotrod

Chris, I've mentioned on the other thread about the Poker run, that the scenery is fantastic. Washington State seems to be one STUNNINGLY beautiful place and its only made better by the addition of Hot Rods and Customs!The pictures are great as always, not a bad car in the whole bloody bunch!You have the right to smile, getting to drive around in that ''A'' Roadster!:)

Nick.

11. Looks like you guys had a blast! I was at F-heads last weekend, tried to get back down there to have on the poker run but couldn't swing it again. We'll ya'll soon. Thanks for all the pics, and everyone is right, the PNW rules!

-Shiny

12. MedicCustoms

MedicCustoms

cool pics, I would like to add this to my buckett list as well looks like you had fun and some real nice cars

13. moses

moses

excellent pics. chris had a blast hopefully ill be invited next year...jeffrey

14. PAUCHO

PAUCHO

Thanks for the pix !......I won't miss it next year.......

15. lorodz

lorodz

great looking cars ...looked like a fun time

16. torchmen49

torchmen49

Thanks for the great pics Chris! Lookin at them was like doin the day all over again. To have been given the opportunity to roll in Bruces model "A" is definatly something you will remember forever. Real "stand up" on your part Bruce. Doug and I were commenting that one thing we do is, Drive em...... Drive the shit outa them. Hey Doug, "one tire fire":D - Dave

17. Dirty Dug

Dirty Dug

That's it! Anybody have a posi for an 8" or three?

18. Wha? trades? From what I hear, you can afford to buy new $$$$?!?!

19. Dirty Dug

Dirty Dug

I didn't say anything about trades. All my stuff is gone, long gone. We missed you, you big lug but I took real good care of Molly...

20. What a great bunch of shots!

21. ironandsteele

ironandsteele

22. Dreddybear

Dreddybear

Good lord!

I have a special feeling for this..

[​IMG]

23. 29 bones

29 bones
    from so cal

wow looks like a good event
    too cool

24. uncle buck

uncle buck

that you did Dug

25. torchmen49

torchmen49

Hahaha!! I got one for sale.....$300 ;):D

26. Shit Doug, just do what a real rat rodder would do and weld the spiders.

27. psycho666

psycho666
    from Wa

soo much fun! great people...i had an amazing Saturday!!!

28. SPEEDBARRONS

SPEEDBARRONS

29. Awesome pix and rides Chris.....love that A roadster and the rusty Duece roadster....primo stuff !!

Rat

30. A "Linclon Locker"? Right on.