Register now to get rid of these ads!

Sweet Justice for my family......O/T

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by Roothawg, Feb 9, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Roothawg

Roothawg

Well, for those who don't know. My little sister was murdered in a senseless act in 2000. Well, I just got a phone call from the local newspaper reporter that has befriended my family.

The guy that murdered my sister is DEAD!!!!

Some of you were members here on the hamb when this happened and know the pain that this has brought to my family. He was 17 when he committed the murder and she was 26. I was afraid of years of parole hearings that my mom and dad would have to endure.

Here's a link to the online story.

http://newsok.com/article/3202787/1202536952

I know this sounds morbid, but I am ecstatic.

Now we can have peace.

2. Fasterthanu

Fasterthanu

Sounds like he got a big dose of karma.

3. Killer

Killer

good riddance.

4. Mercmad

Mercmad
    BANNED
    from Brisvegas

Terribly tragic for your sister and those who loved her.
    .. it's a pity that man( if you can refer to a fellow human who takes anothers life as such ) died quickly.

5. 303racer

303racer

one less bad guy in the world

6. its not morbid root , its justice maybe belated but justice all the same ..
    i say good riddance to the shitbag!!

7. May he rot in hell.

8. The world has a way of coming full circle. I'm happy for you and your family, but also sad at the same time because it still does not bring your sister back.

9. damnfingers

damnfingers

Scumbag got what he deserved...I'm glad it's finally over for your family...they don't have to worry about him getting let out of prison now.

10. normally i keep to myself on people's problems, but this brought a smile to my face...
    i'm sorry your family had to lose a member, been through that myself and know how hard it is...

but HAHAHAHA to that low life piece of shit, only wish i could have been there to laugh at him on his final breath!

11. Roothawg

Roothawg

I just hope he bled out......slowly.

12. dead ? still think prison is good idea ............
    give those cell mates something to think about....

13. 35mastr

35mastr
    from Norcal

Old Karma finally got to him.He got what he dished out.Thats the way it should be.An eye for an eye.

14. TagMan

TagMan
    ALLIANCE MEMBER

Good riddance to him.

Now for the other millions of scumbags out there.....................................

15. BOBBY FORD

BOBBY FORD

One more bad guy gone. I think they should get all the guards out of the prison lock it down and drop all those a$$ holes a knife. Then drop something in to incapascitate them and remove all those killed and do that about every 30 days. We could probable clean it up in about 6 months. Solve a lot of problems!

16. Joe T Creep

Joe T Creep
    Member Emeritus

Find the other guys name and send him a carton of smokes.

17. Roothawg

Roothawg

Feb 8th is my new holiday.

18. Gerg

Gerg

let him burn in hell of what he did.

19. movingviolation

movingviolation

Aint payback a bitch.

Looks like scumbag just got paid back.

20. crackernutz

crackernutz
    from tx

now point us to his grave so i can take a huge shit and piss on it

21. Wow! The schmuck had it coming, that's for sure. Hope this helps with closure.

22. Root, my most sincere condolences on your loss and a great big FUCK, YEAH! on the latest news.

23. tfeverfred

tfeverfred
    Member Emeritus

You should be estatic. Karma, man. Great, kick ass, KARMA. I freakin' love it.

I also approve of dropping knives in the prison, so these types can clean themselves off the face of the earth.

24. oilslinger53

oilslinger53
    from covina CA

its just too bad you didnt get the chance to end his life yourself.

25. What goes around comes around....I wouldn,t feel guilty one bit hoisting a beer to the guy that killed him.

26. he got what was coming to him,i hope it was a slow painfull death!

27. Boyd Who

Boyd Who

Payback's a bitch. The asshole got what he deserved. Like someone else said...find out who killed him and send him a carton of smokes.

28. Danimal

Danimal
    1. A-D Truckers

Sounds like his new name is Last Chance or Fat Chance or Ain't Got No Chance. Nice smile you fuck.

My buddy lost his sister in a sick tragic way a few years back. Turns out it was her roommate's fiance. He killed two women that night. Dumbass smoked a certain turkish blend cig and they found 2 on the door step. He finally turned himself in and copped a plea in order to avoid the court. He actually let the one girls mom speak at his wedding, the ass hat.

If you are in Anderson, SC, she was the girl that was part of Miss SC competition and her best friend did 'The Amazing Race' the first season. Now they raise money in her honor for a home for abused children.

Sometimes tragedy turns out to help others. I hope your sister's memory is strengthened and not weakend by this schmuck. Happy Roothawg New Year!

29. breeder

breeder
    Member Emeritus

root...im just very sorry it didnt happen to him when your sis was 25! this world needs way more dead bad people! eye for an eye!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.