Register now to get rid of these ads!

Swe-Fink

Discussion in 'New to the H.A.M.B.? Introduce yourself here!' started by Mark W, Nov 24, 2006.

1. Mark W

Mark W
    from Mid-Sweden

Hi ya all, I'm Mark. Based in mid-sweden, I've collected too many small brittish cars and now live in an old factory to keep them in. Silly thing really, but I enjoy getting out of bed at night, sleepily walking through the rooms, looking at the cars. I'm a web designer and illustrator by trade, and have been corresponding with Ryan several years ago, when well designed Hot Rod-sites where rare.
    My heart is in the traditional style and I'm working on my pinstriping skills. Car illustrations can be seen on my site. http://www.willhans.com

Attached Files:

2. Welcome to the Hamb Mark, Nice collection of Cortina's.

CBB

3. Janne

Janne

Welcome! I have done illustrations too, most of them with markers. Do you have any pitures of your factory?

4. the more swedes,the merrier.welcome.

5. Mark W

Mark W
    from Mid-Sweden

Thanks Crazy Backyard Builder, Janne Kutja and Swedester. That's very kind of you. Janne: I realized I've been visiting your website before. Those are immaculate renderings you've got there! I'm linking your site from mine If you don't mind?
    Enclosing some more picts. The Saab is my everyday car. Seats seven people (or alot of greasy parts) and was 200$ in purchase. Blew a bearing four days ago. Have to swap the motor now... but will install a bigger one while I'm at it. Naturally!

Attached Files:

6. Janne

Janne

Thanks! Of course you can link my site.

7. cecce

cecce
    from Sweden

Hi there little brother!
    Now we dont have to meet in real life!
    I'm a freakin' H.A.M.B'er

: )

8. Mark W

Mark W
    from Mid-Sweden

I thought I'd be safe from you in here. Guess I must have left an oily trail to follow.