Register now to get rid of these ads!

Swapmeets

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by Rustahaulic, Mar 10, 2007.

1. I didn't find out about the swapmeet in Louisville till late last night and weekend obligations keep me from dropping everything and going...Does anyone know of other large swapmeets happening within about 250 miles or so of Paducah/Nashvile area this month(March)?..I have a boatload of stuff to unload and wanna do it soon...I can't buy any new stuff till this happens..HELP!:D

2. Tacson

Tacson

That was probably it for this month. I went up this morning. There was a thread on here earlier in the week about Louisville. Do you have any Ford Truck (53-56) parts? Thanks

3. No ford stuff...some vintage hotrod stuff but mostly sbc, bbc, and a bunch of late 60's chevy muscle car parts not for this forum..

4. Frosty21

Frosty21
    from KY

One of my friends went, found out he was going and told him to pick me up an 20's/30's cowl if he ran across any cheap.

But I dunno if he actually managed to.

How often do these happen?