Register now to get rid of these ads!

Event Coverage Swap Meet score.

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by Boeing Bomber, May 16, 2011.

1. Boeing Bomber

Boeing Bomber

Seems like last weekend was a good tiome for Swap Meets across the country. I didn't find the bumpers I wanted for my '41 Ford Fordor, but I didi find a nice set of front bumper brackets for $20 bucks at the Monroe Swap Meet. anybody else score some goodies?

2. long island vic

long island vic

our long island swap was a bust,,rain can do that,,i get too keep my money for another week

3. chaddilac

chaddilac

I hate when that happens!! :D

4. Boeing Bomber

Boeing Bomber

The Monroe swap was a rain out on Sunday, but Saturday was sunny and PACKED. shoulda' gone back Sunday and for the great rainy day deals.

5. 1927 Death Trap

1927 Death Trap
    from CT

I was at the Comcast Center. There were some very nice gas and car dealership signs, but many were very highly priced. The same with any gas pumps. I saw two different Cadillacs, both light metallic green, one conv. and one sedan. Both in real nice shape, early 70's. They were priced real fair and I wish I had the room! It's always a good time and fun to see everyone.