Register now to get rid of these ads!

History Survivors On The H.A.M.B.

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by Ryan, Oct 29, 2010.

1. Justin B

Justin B

i've still got this little turd, i need to get some more recent pictures. should be back together again soon (for the second time in the last year).

[​IMG]

not sure if i'd call it a survivor but my truck was built/ last painted in 65 (i did some touch up paint to cover some old primer spots)

[​IMG]

and les is almost done with his 3 window
    [​IMG]

kidcampbell71 likes this.
  2. HeyyCharger

HeyyCharger

Some amazing finds!

Btt.... Let's share a few more round the camp fire....

HC.

3. nefareous

nefareous
    from maryland

Duece Woody as seen in HRM 1959 & my garage 2009

Attached Files:

kidcampbell71 likes this.
  4. magoozi

magoozi
    from san diego

A fellow club member , Buck Rosson owns " Willy's Pie Waggon" a injected flathead car that won the winter nationals in 63 and the Service Center Anglia, I'll try to post some pictures of it. Also check out 52 vicky Rod and Custom survivor, I was able to find the history of the car, thanks to the guys on the hamb.

5. Ryan
    There have been a lot of survivor cars on the HAMb since I have been on board. I love a survivor car especially the survivor race cars although it would be a shame for me to have one I am sure I would ruin one.

I especially like that Texas '33 it haunts me also. I also really like the little monster. somewhere I have read an article on the car in the last few years. Cool little car with cool history as I recall.
    Thanks for putting them in one place. Now if I can control myself I have a few things to do. Damn I wish self control was one of my stronger traits.

peace friend.

it does to me. I love old race cars.

Last edited: Feb 17, 2011
  6. Smokey2

Smokey2

Sorry, RYAN.........That you've been under tha' Weather, Quess it's better than Bein' IN THE WEATHER!, UNDER the PORCH< etc. HOPE UR Better now!
    Haven't Rec'd my H.A.M.B. Firewall (dash) Plaque???? We spoke about!, Two wks. AGO.

"Don't LQQK Back!..........They May Be Gainin' on YOU!! Smiley Face.
    Smokey2

7. Hdonlybob

Hdonlybob

Thank you much for posting this.....brings back wonderful high school memories !!
    Bob

8. Justin B

Justin B

here's a shot of the pie wagon

Attached Files: