Register now to get rid of these ads!

Survey: Most Under rated Cars of all time

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by Carpet Bomber, Nov 3, 2006.

1. Ned Ludd

Ned Ludd

I know there was a 2CV in American Graffiti. Was there a Packard?

2. slowmotion

slowmotion

Like I said, W-A-G. :cool:
    I wouldn't be surprised if someone spotted one though, if seriously hunting the footage.
    So I'm guessing this ain't what you had in mind....:D

Ned Ludd likes this.
  3. Guthrie1068

Guthrie1068

I have one of those, the Charger version, and it is freakishly fast for an '80's shitbox. I have to agree, that it is incredibly underrated. Where else you gonna get a real deal Shelby car for any kind of sane money? I bought it because it's clearly the only way I'll ever be able to afford a car that his guys actually turned a wrench on. I swear, driving one should be on your bucket list, its a riot...
    On another note, I have a Corvair too, and I see that they are listed as underrated. Gotta agree here too, with the price of 60's cars going through the roof, they might be the last models that you can easily pay less than $10k for a really nice one.
    Lastly, I can tell you that I'm enjoying myself when I drive either of them just as much as the guy in the big money hot rod. Ain't that what it's about?

4. Guthrie1068

Guthrie1068

Oh, and it was Shelby himself who named the GLH and GLHS (Goes Like Hell 'Smore).

5. 1962 dodge lancer

1962 dodge lancer
    from joliet, il

don't forget the super rare 1961 and 1962 dodge lancers.