Register now to get rid of these ads!

<<<<sunday models>>>>

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by ol'skool29, Oct 14, 2007.

1. ol'skool29

ol'skool29

suprised i didnt see a sunday models thread yet!
    i'll kick it off with a build i started about a month ago. its basically my 3D blueprints for my real rpu i will be building soon, i'm building this first to see what i want to do to the real one, and all the plans so far are in reach, there is nothing on the model that is hard to come by in 1:1 scale, so i should be able to pull it off!

i built the body from a sedan, i just cut the 1/4 panel out, cut the top of the doors off, and built a rear panel! it is inspired by a few rods such as dodgerodder's rpu, project brokesville from ruffrodders, and a few other cars i've seen while surfing the net.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. I hope your not going to use masking tape to hold the real thing together...
    Looks pretty darn cool. Do you plan to shorten the box a bit so the rear overhang gives it a bit more balance?

3. Anderson

Anderson

I'm gonna hijack this real quick, because I'm kinda desperate....I reallllly need one of these two kits. I'd prefer the one with the boat (just for the trailer), but it is certainly not required.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

If you have one and can bare to part with it, please let me know. I need it asap.

4. UK Comet

UK Comet

I've been scanning a load of old Hot Rod photos recently and found this little gem, taken at a UK show sometime in the late 80's.
    The models in the background are the usual 1/25th scale so you can see it's a bit bigger than usual.
    Any UK HAMBers claim it???
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

5. 32rob

32rob
    from LIVERPOOL

Wow, what a cool build.

6. UK Comet

PBR!!!! What a riot!!! That jacket is great, too. You've got me rethink how far i want to push the weathering, wear and tear in the Ponch V8 on the big duce I'm building!!!

7. didgeytrucker

didgeytrucker

Duct tape, painted tan.

Tracy

8. Well,... that's a relief.