Register now to get rid of these ads!

Art & Inspiration sunday models

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by georgetheanimal, Nov 29, 2015.

1. georgetheanimal

georgetheanimal

well hello everybody. its sunday, and that means MODELS!...or so i have heard. i am a first timer on the H.A.M.B, but so far i am digging everyones projects. my father is a HUGE car enthusiast and turned me on to this message board. he has built model cars when he was young. when he got older he moved to the real thing. he had a box load of models that he had put together. unfortunately a lot of them were broken or missing pieces. i grabbed what i liked and thought i could piece together. i have been messing about with models for a very short amount of time. in fact i just started actually building them this past couple of days. i did however, build a few when i was younger, like 10-15 yrs ago. im 25 now...you can do the math. those models somehow disappeared. i would really like to find them, just to see how bad they were, but for now i will stick with building new ones and piecing together my fathers. they were i believe a 1964 chevy impala convertible, 1966 olds 442 w30 and 1986 chevy monte carlo ss. i hope i find them. a little more than a year ago i decided to start building again. then went on hiatus, because of some "life issues". now im back to building. anyways i just wanted to introduce myself. i will be posting images of my builds.

2. georgetheanimal

georgetheanimal

LETS SEE WHAT YOU GUYS HAVE!!!!!

3. Just so you know, there's an ongoing Sunday models thread already, and you might want to revise your profile page, especially that part about your love of rat rods.:rolleyes:

4. georgetheanimal

georgetheanimal

oh...my bad. ah ok. i will. i assumed that there was a new thread every sunday. and yeah, ill go do the revision. thanks for the heads up.

5. georgetheanimal

georgetheanimal

is there a way to delete this thread?