Register now to get rid of these ads!

suicide frontend and doors. (any stories?)

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by rustycarr, Nov 10, 2006.

1. rustycarr

rustycarr
    from TX

I know they got their name for a reason but has anybody got any stories to back it up?

2. one night out cruzin in my buddys 34 3w passanger side door flew open when we went over rail road tracks:eek:

3. my dad tell the story of how a mean farm dog that would chase/ bite at him on his bike in the early forties when he delivered papers on his rural route
    one day he is riding with his a buddie who had a used studie four door doing his route so they could get done faster and go out with some dates that night
    when the dog come running out on the return trip by the farm place my dad tried to open the door at speed " to clobber that sumbitch once and for all" forgettiting the door was of the suicide nature and ended up cutting the dog in half and folding the door back wedging it on the running board..
    a sad group... half a bloody dog , two people covered in blood, a angry farmer coming at them and a wrecked door on a nice used car

he never spoke about what happened after that...

4. JohnnyP.

JohnnyP.

thats fucking nuts!

5. Tall Tom

Tall Tom
    from Austin MN

When I was dating my wife in '62 I had a '34 Ford . On one of our first dates we were going along and her door flew open - she grabbed for it and I shouted "let it go" - it broke the strap and peeled right around; didn't seem to hurt it much though.

6. rustycarr

rustycarr
    from TX

bump...more stories needed on suicide doors(college paper):D

7. devinshaw

devinshaw

I have never actually heard of a suicide frontend, ending in disaster, anybody?

8. Over here they are also called kidnapper doors, but i have´nt heard of anyone trying that!