Register now to get rid of these ads!

suggest a online vendor for wiring crimps etc

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by steveo3002, Sep 29, 2010.

1. steveo3002

steveo3002
    from england

i having trouble finding a good supplier ( and the right price ) for quality wiring crimps and general wiring supplys

i have a few harness repairs and rewires to do on a mixture of older and o/t stuff and im picky to have the right stuff

id appreciate any links to sellers that have a wide range of supplies , im heading out to cali soon so i can stock up on stuff i need while im there

thank you

2. craftscustoms

craftscustoms

Have you tried Waytek?

3. 41woodie

41woodie

4. RichG

RichG

5. chopolds

chopolds
    from howell, nj
    1. Kustom Painters

Second on that vote for Waytek!

6. Waytek! for a third time

7. X4 on Waytek. Dealt with them quite a bit a few years ago, and their customer service was excellent. You'll have to buy some quantity, but the unit prices were DIRT cheap...

8. Look at Rhode Island Wire, their prices aren't quite as good as Waytek, but they are geared more towards vintage stuff. Also, their customer service is great, they actually called me to suggest shipping with the Postal Service over UPS because it was 1/4 the price!

9. Stu

Stu
    ALLIANCE MEMBER

10. banzaitoyota

banzaitoyota

11. Lobucrod

Lobucrod
    Alliance Vendor
    from Texas

Second on the Dell City

12. Bigchuck

Bigchuck
    from Austin, TX

Waytek, wiringproducts.com, affordable street rods. Waytek has pretty much everything, but does have minimums. You may have to buy 100 of whatever, but will be a far better quailty and about the same price for what you get 6 of at the chain parts houses.

13. StreetRodElectrics.com

StreetRodElectrics.com

We have an online retail store that provides electrical components of all sorts. If you can't find what you're looking for, get in contact with me ([email protected]) and I'll try to track it down for you. Although it may not be listed on the website yet, we provide electrical components from waytek, amp, etc...

www.StreetRodElectrics.com