Register now to get rid of these ads!

Suede

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by leesnap, Dec 29, 2009.

1. leesnap

leesnap
    from boston

Hi there, anyone know of an suede application in orange...that will look good shiny on the inside of a pickup. Not like a pumpkin on the outside. They tell me I am crazy but i want to make a nostalgic truck w whitewalls and an suede paint w/ white interior, etc. I tried HOK tangelo but that doesn't seem come out well in suede.
    Thanks, Lee

2. Vitamin C orange. I think it was a mopar color. Not hugger orange like the general lee.

3. Ten years ago in L.A. I saw an orange with white interior early sixties chevy truck with whitewalls. It had a darker orange metal flake roof. The orange was not as punchy as hugger. It was more of a creamsicle color. And it looked amazing. Screw what others think. You're onto a great color combo, there. And in terms of suede, there's a great Rod and Custom back issue that quotes Jeff Myers on his technique for achieving bitchin' suedes. Google "Suede paint Jeff Myers" and you should find it. Happy New Year.

4. Hemi Dude

Hemi Dude
    from Dayton Oh