Register now to get rid of these ads!

Subscribing to a thread

Discussion in 'Questions & Suggestions' started by Mnhotrodbuilder, Mar 8, 2011.

1. Mnhotrodbuilder

Mnhotrodbuilder
    from Afton, MN

If I go to "thread tools" and subscribe to a thread how do I know I'm subscribed? Is there an easy way to get back to these threads from my profile? Is there a favorates area I can go into without having to remember what to search for to get to the thread?

2. When you subscribe, a button will come up. Once hit you will get a screen that says subscribed. If wanting to see your subscriptions, go to your "manage your account", top left of page, once there, I believe it is near the bottom, you will see "list subs", hit that and your there.;)

3. Mnhotrodbuilder

Mnhotrodbuilder
    from Afton, MN

Thanks that was easy. For the longest time I have been taking notes in a word doc with a link so I can get back to the thread and info on why I liked the thread. This will now be alot easier.

4. Cool, makes life alot more simple.;)

5. 117harv

117harv

Also, if a thread you have subscribed to comes up in the course of daily HAMBing, to the right of the thread title there will be a blue box with a check mark in it. That box denotes that you are subscribed, and if you run your cursor over it a window will come up saying that.