Register now to get rid of these ads!

Features Studebaker Guys on the H.A.M.B.

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by woodysrods, Sep 24, 2011.

1. 48bufordsled

48bufordsled
    from u.k.

Heres our 2

Attached Files:

2. moefuzz

moefuzz

I have a couple!

An M5

[​IMG]

and an M17 that does run. (gotta find a carb or carb kit)

[​IMG]

Would sure like to make one of them look like this someday...

[​IMG]

exterminator likes this.
  3. dana barlow

dana barlow
    from Miami Fla.
    1. Y-blocks

Had a 53 HT coupe, two 55's one was a Speedster others were coupes/HT,a 57 Golden Hawk SC,an a Lark also SC,all V8's,loved them all,wish I had been able to keep even just one.

4. Poor boy Hellbuckle50 has a few Studies. He sells parts for them on the side as well.

5. Normal Norman

Normal Norman
    from Goshen IN.

I'm here with two of 'em. A '62 champ under construction and a '63 Lark 2dr. on its way to being a gasser. Haven't joined the SDC but a friend is in the local chapter. Normal Norman

6. My Stude at El Mirage 2002, under going a complete rebuild.

Attached Files:

7. studebakerdave

studebakerdave

whats a studebaker?

8. Bonneville Avanti Dan

Bonneville Avanti Dan
    from California

9. jammersspeed

jammersspeed
    from herman mn.

here is mine

Attached Files:

10. stude_trucks

stude_trucks

Feel free to join the hamb Studebaker Social Club: http://www.jalopyjournal.com/forum/group.php?groupid=178

Also, check out the Studebaker Truck Talk (STT) site for dedicated Stude truck stuff if you don't already know about it from the SDC: http://www.network54.com/Forum/23885/ More about stock trucks than hot rods or customs, but talk about traditional, those guys make this site look down right futuristic. But a super great group of guys over there and always very friendly, helpful and knowledgeable when it comes to anything about Studebaker trucks. I don't check on the SDC very much, but I do the STT

11. mbstude

mbstude

I'm also on the SDC Forum under the same name.. Mostly just a lurker here.

I'm 21 and I've had a bunch of Studes.. '63 Lark hardtop, '51 2R16 flatbed truck, '52 Commander hardtop, '59 pickup (painted bright Orange.. Was my high school ride), '62 Lark sedan, '58 Commander sedan survivor.. I've only had ONE non-Stude, my '94 F150 daily driver.

I won't even begin to get into the family's Studes. There's probably 25-30 or them or so.

I just bought this '57 Wagon that's waiting for the seller to finish the brakes so I can have it shipped down from New York.

[​IMG]

The '59 truck. (Still own).
    [​IMG]

'58 Commander, sold earlier this year.
    [​IMG]

'51 2R16, now owned by my Granddad.
    [​IMG]

Oh, and this sweet little '51 Champion belonging to a friend lives in my garage.
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Oct 18, 2011
  12. Looks like I'm a Studebaker guy now! Just bought a 64 Datona wagon tonight.

13. studebakerdave

studebakerdave

IMG_0148
    this is my 53

Attached Files:

14. tooljunkie

tooljunkie
    from manitoba

<<<<<<<1927 Standard six.
    i am just amazed how little rust,as im a little more north and a lot less west than mentiond in first post.
    parts are a challenge,finding the simplest things like window cranks can be challenging.
    some awesome vehicles in this thread,i especially like the trucks.never really thought much about stude trucks.

15. I have a stalled 55 coupe landspeed racecar project, no progress last 3 years. It is just a rolling shell with no interior, more like a junkyard car than race car. I don't hang out on SDC, and just got back to participating on racingstudebakers after couple years away.

16. John M

John M

I'm in, if you'll have me.
    40 Champion 5 passenger coupe.

[​IMG]

Attached Files:

Last edited: Apr 17, 2020
  17. MISCONSTUDE

MISCONSTUDE

I've got a 430 Buick powered altered wheelbase 55 champion 2 door sedan, runs 12.0's

18. Still a work in progress. I've only had it 27 years, no use rushing into it!!-MIKE:eek::D

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

19. saltracer

saltracer

20. saltracer

saltracer

Previous picture is our gasser project. We run with the Southern Gassers. Well, as soon as we get it running. BBF for power.

21. sololobo

sololobo

Neat to bring out some Studes here. 40 Stude dude's bad boy and the great recently sold Avalon speed shop coupe have been my faves for a while. See the post of Goodguys Scottsdale to see a hot tu door hardtop in the pix. Never met a Stude I didn't like, one of my current faves is Liz Gerberdings green coupe from Grand Island. Ne. Gary Gerberding is in the KKOA Hall Of Fame customizers, deservedly so. Keep theose Studes rockin folks. ~sololobo~

22. Mopar Jack

Mopar Jack

My Rocknes.....by Studebaker....

Attached Files:

23. Hey Brian,Still tuning,11.16 @120.49 with my street gears on pumpgas!Gonna put in my 5:38s this winter and unleash "The Sinister Stude" this spring! I'm thinkin 10.80s... Wuttaya tink?

24. 48stude

48stude

Here is a pic of mine. Bill

Attached Files:

25. Thompson Speed Shop

Thompson Speed Shop

My Wife's 1962 Champ Pickup, 1939 Champ coupe, and not pictured a 1951 Champ Bullet Nose. I love that she has just as many cars as me, and yes I hold that against her every time I bring home another Ford, Willy's, or Mopar.
    Also the 62 pickup and 51 are for sale. I love that she loves Studebakers!

Attached Files:

26. wheels777

wheels777
    from York, PA

Ya, 4 of them. 46, 54, 60 and a 63.

27. dmw56

dmw56

I guess I'm kind of a Studebaker guy. The first car I rode in was a 1949 Champion on my way home from the hospital. My first car and I still own it is a 1950 Studebaker Champion. My dad bought his in 1969 for $50. I drove it to high school 1972-74 and up until 1982. It's an unending project
    [​IMG]

1954 Studebaker 3R PU. Bought new by my wifes Grandfather and driven by her Father too.

[​IMG]

28. woodysrods

woodysrods

Thanks Guys, for jumping in on this thread.
    I do not get to the H.A.M.B very often. Spend most of my time on the SDC Forum.
    This is a little too fast for me.
    Nice to see some of you I have already met along the way and some new friends.
    Some great looking cars and cool projects so far.
    Speaking of which??? If you really want to see a cool Studebaker Project Car For Sale?
    Check out the current listings on ebay. Search Studebaker + Roadster.
    Good Roads
    Brian

29. onefaststude

onefaststude

greg bday metaline falls 351.jpg Here is my ride, only driven once a year, five miles at a time: 219 mph with 394 (435 c.i.) Early Olds, injected on Alcohol, 238 mph with 496 c.i. Dart BBC, injected on Alcohol.
    Hope to go over 250 next year on 25% Nitro. Bob

30. jammersspeed

jammersspeed
    from herman mn.

posted a picture of my pickup awhile ago... but just picked this up a couple of weeks ago. '61 wagon

Attached Files: