Register now to get rid of these ads!

Customs Studebaker Custom Prototype Body, lets find it a home

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by michiganman061, Jul 26, 2009.

1. firingorder1

firingorder1

Bingo!! We have a winner! That was the first thing that crossed my mind when I opened this thread. Way better than hanging it in a shop or a museum.

2. magoo

magoo

there is a guy about 10 miles from here starting a studebaker museum.Hes got about 20 or 25 cars so far and will be ready to open in a few months.I will show him this thread tomorrow,but it will probably be way too expensive to ship it here

3. Parts48

Parts48
    from Tucson, Az
    1. Hot Rod Veterans

Glad to see it saved. Keep the board posted..love to see what becomes of it. I imagine a resto like it was might be quite valuable..both historically and otherwise.

Glad to see it live on..

4. I would imagine you start poking at it you'll find its been cut in multiple directions to get a '53 style body from a '52 or older shell. Whoever restores it might post a diagram of all the cuts.

5. jeds55

jeds55

Hi,

I am interested and would like to see this unit. Please let me what works best for you. I have taken on other Studebaker projects over the years and am currently looking for a new one.

Thanks
    Jed

6. plodge55aqua

plodge55aqua
    from Alberta

I think its very cool... a well worth task. . are there any photos of this from back in the day?