Register now to get rid of these ads!

Projects Studebaker Covers on your Chevy - Fix that Belly Button

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by scottybaccus, Feb 8, 2009.

1. fordcragar

fordcragar
    from Yakima WA.

A SBC motor with a different looking no-name valve cover, it looks very good. I like it and somehow missed the original post of this thread.

2. Knock yourself out mate, it's your car. My opinion is only an opinion.

3. scottybaccus

scottybaccus

I love that my work can bring two guys from opposite sides of the planet together in friendship!

I appreciate the kind words, too. Anyone still hung up on "fake" or "wrong name" or whatever just doesn't get it. From now on, I will only run a 1965 Studebaker Thunder Bolt 283 under those covers.

4. Sphynx

Sphynx
    from Central Fl

Man what a job you did there are some people who forget what hot rodding is sounds more like restoration guys to me , I mean really who would ever modify a stock part to their own likings I bet theres a ton of guys running the olds rocket repos for SBC I have thought about it I know when Im build something the last person I give a rats ass if they like it or not is the next guy , I bet if you was to offer them for sale you would have a few hundred on back order by morning .

5. n8murphy

n8murphy
    from Malden MA

I got this engine for free out of a box truck they were covered in rust so this is as good as these shitty things are gonna look. I think id take yours over mine any day

Attached Files:

7. oilslinger53

oilslinger53
    from covina CA

I don't get all this talk of fake this and fake that. How are they fake? Fake would be if they were valve cover-covers! No different than putting tailfins, or quad headlights on a car that didn't originally have em.
    Nice valve covers, I dig em.

8. DEEPNHOCK

DEEPNHOCK

Yessir..
    Opinions are like assholes..
    Everyone has one, and all you ever get out of them is shit.