Register now to get rid of these ads!

Stude Valve Cover on SBC - what gasket?

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by scottybaccus, Jan 24, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. scottybaccus

scottybaccus

Good point Buckeye. Thx.

Tinman, That's a great shot. Appreciate it. I suspect I'm overthinking it, but just wanted to see if anyone had any advice on which gaskets worked.

Folks, I'm no FNG, and I try to make sure my contributions are constructive. I have considerable experience in less traditional stuff. I ventured into this arena to have fun. If I wanted to build a detailed prewar car, I would. I set out to build something with a post war flavor on the outside and real world driveability on the inside. I want it fast enough to scare me and reliable enough to drive anywhere.
    If you have something negative to say about my choice in valve covers, you missed the purpose of the thread. I was asking for advice from someone who knows, not criticism from those who don't.
    Come back when you need something. I'll try to lend a hand. For now, you just look like an ass.

I think it's time we close this one. If anyone has anything to help me, just shoot me a PM. Thanks.

Last edited: Jan 25, 2009
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.