Register now to get rid of these ads!

Stude Sled had a Wreck with pics

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by flamed58, Oct 22, 2011.

1. flamed58

flamed58

Very true, and Thanks.

2. Hate to see or hear these things. Glad you are ok, wish the truck would have made it too! I like those Stude trucks.

3. Boy, this looks like it could have ended much worse that the pictures show.
    Grateful he wasn't hurt worse, hope the people in the Pacifica fared as well
    and even the dummy who wasn't paying attention.
    That truck is built like a tank!
    Thoughts and prayers, the best we can do, the least we can do.

4. flamed58

flamed58

True, most important is Brian, and he is recovering. Vehicles can be replaced.

5. oldcarfart

oldcarfart

You are correct, I have class 5 receiver in rear of my trucks for "fender benders", I usually win in the low speed bumps.

6. rld14

rld14

At least he's OK, that's the most important thing! Here's to a speedy recovery. What a damn shame.. that poor truck managed to survive almost 60 years and some asshole has to destroy it.

7. stude_trucks

stude_trucks

Very sad to hear. Let him know from a fellow Stude truck guy that I hope he heals up well and fast. Plenty of other Stude trucks out there to replace it with.

8. damagedduck

damagedduck
    from Greeley Co

mine was a 12' drop bumper on my lifted bronco,bright ass teal & some jackwagon playing with his marbles hit me at 30mph & told the cops he didn't see me-- WTF!put my ball on his dash,
    well as long as Brian is OK.the rest will work out in the end,

9. Mad Mark

Mad Mark

Ouch. Not what I want to see when I pop on the board late at night. Hope Brian does okay Dusty.
    Mark

10. VonKool13

VonKool13

Glad he is ok. That truck body is totally saveable. He should save on to it and fix it after he gets something else. Maybe put it on a s-10 chassis or the like.

11. Having been hit from behind 12 times now, including one 60 mph hit, I feel for him. All these were before my head-on. Tell him not to rush the recovery, the hurting comes days after the hit, as the muscles start to heal. Sorry about the truck too, although many would be able to save that, although it would be too big of a project if it is needed as a daily right away.

12. Stude-sled

Stude-sled

Thanks for wishing me the best everyone, I am very sore but I will be fine. The person that hit me was in 2004 Chevy Avalanche Z-71 and he pushed me into a Chrysler Pacifica.

13. good luck with your recovery, take your time getting better. neck,back,ribs need time to heal and rushing things could make them worse.

14. sololobo

sololobo

Lets hope the driver in the errant vehicle were not texting, this is a bad deal. I see it every day in traffic, makes me ill. I honk my horn at them and they look all startled but go right back to texting. please,"DON'T TEXT ME BRO" ~sololobo~

15. straykatkustoms

straykatkustoms
    ALLIANCE MEMBER

Sorry to hear the news about the truck but I'm glad that Brian is ok. We've been gone
    for four days and when we got home late last night he ha left a message on my machine.
    We will be praying for a quick recovery.

Happy Trails, Mick

16. MO_JUNK

MO_JUNK
    from Rolla, Mo.

Glad you're O.K. Brian. I hope another stude truck is in you plans. Sam