Register now to get rid of these ads!

Stuck in VA

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by tylerb, Sep 4, 2007.

1. tylerb

tylerb

hey guys whats up well usually i try to get on here at laest once a day and look over all the posts but lately i just havent had the time.... i just started classes at Hampden-Sydney College near Farmville VA. and there are no car guys here! im dying i had to leave the Galaxie at home and drive the lame ass '03 mustang i hate that car its just boring as hell to me its not loud and not really fast at all anyway ill get back on topic im looking for some car guys to hang out with up here back home the in GA i knew where all the shit to do was with cars there was always the sock fuckers swap meet or the year one shows and every friday night there was the dragstrip but here there is lacross and soccer and who the hell wants to watch that and to add to it we are reguired to wera coat and tie to all sporting events including football!!!!! so if any of you are from around here hit me up im just looking to go hang out at some swap meets and cruise ins maybe when i get some gas money saved up i will get the galaxie up here but until then im gonna be sporting the gay ass mustang

2. Tacson

Tacson

Good luck with your studies man. What you might try is looking in the phone book and calling some of the salvage yards inquiring about old car parts they probably can point you to someone who fools with old stuff who in turn can point to the hot rod scene if there is any close to where you are. If you see ANY 1953-56 Ford F100's shoot me a PM. Thanks and take care

3. hey bud, there is a drag strip in fredericksburg, and there is some stuff in roanoke, they have a cruise in every sat i think i cant remember exactly where though, my uncle lives there next time i talk to him i'll try to find out for ya

4. Bills 50

Bills 50
    from Roanoke Va

Hey,
    The cruise spot is Fast Freddie's in Salem (Roanoke). We do mess with old cars here in Roanoke!
    Bill

5. tylerb

tylerb

thanks guys im only about 2 hours away from Roanoke so you might see me there

6. varodder

varodder

There is a lot going on in southeast Va as well (also about 2 hours from the Farmville area). Check out the Virginia Peninsula Car Club council web site; lots of info there. http://www.vpccc.org/

7. tylerb

tylerb

thanks VArodder