Register now to get rid of these ads!

Stuck in the '60's

Discussion in 'New to the H.A.M.B.? Introduce yourself here!' started by arthurC3, Aug 19, 2005.

1. arthurC3

arthurC3

I got my taste of cool cars when I was 14 and my brother-in-law let me read his forty pounds of hot rod mags.There were some CarToons mixed in so I was well on my way to a well rounded education.Roth,Starbird and Barris were one with Van Gogh and DaVinci.My first car was a '63 Galaxie 4 door.It seemed to be the perfect car.I then got a wagon,a convertible and a fastback.I have been mixing up big block ford stuff for awhile.I have put together a small library of interchangable parts.It came in handy when I rebuilt my '58 Edsel,361.Hope to hear from other car nuts who would rather drive it than wash it.

2. hotrod34

hotrod34

Welcome to the H.A.M.B, hope to see you at some of local gatherings.

3. joeycarpunk

joeycarpunk
    from MN,USA

Welcome to the HAMB.

4. Godzilla

Godzilla

Welcome from a Gasser Guy living here in Okie land.

5. arthurC3

arthurC3

If you remember the Super 60's Car Club and the Guys That Got Galaxies bunch,then you have been around.When that club first started,we were hard core body on frame big block dudes.No mustangs need apply.Did you ever make it to any of the Soerens Ford shows?

6. Funny how this popped up on my radar but I'll answer the question not knowing if your still on the board... Yes... Funny how the Olds Powered Roadster was so accepted!
    Sent from my LM-V405 using The H.A.M.B. mobile app

SquintBoy likes this.