Register now to get rid of these ads!

History Street Roadster Class Rules Mid-'50s to Early '60s

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by indestructableforce, Jul 24, 2017.

1. Anybody have a rulebook from like '55-'62 that they can post the rules for the class? Found copies of 1964 (I think it was) rules for gas cars and modified production and I think in the past I also found copies of the rules for stock classes but not street roadster.

els likes this.
  2. I don't have a rule book handy, and I am going from memory here. I saw the rules a while back and it seems to me that the rules were pretty close to those for gas roadster, fenders, lights interior, no lift to gain traction etc.

There that'll get 'em started. LOL

els and indestructableforce like this.
  3. [​IMG]

[​IMG]

Here's a couple of things I found in my stuff. I am sure that I had it for gasser rules but there are a couple of sections on Street roadster here. Maybe its a start for ya.

4. els

els

Good call on the rule book. I have the same one for my 1962 C/MP CORVETTE. THERE IS NOTHING WRONG WITH BEING A HOARDER. LOL.

5. THANK YOU porknbeaner!

els likes this.
  6. AngleDrive

AngleDrive
    ALLIANCE MEMBER
    from Florida

Don't forget the roll bar constructed of water pipe and stick welded together or the mandatory removal of hubcaps. scan0026.jpg