Register now to get rid of these ads!

Event Coverage Strats Cruise Nights Villa Park Il.

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by cool50, May 17, 2015.

1. cool50

cool50
    from usa

I'm not sure if this is the right place for this, but I just wanted to get the word out. If you lived in the Chicago land area in the 90's you probably heard of Strats, they had a cruise night on Wednesday nights and it was AWESOME. Well they are doing a cruise on Friday starting at 6PM. It started this Friday and had a good turnout, lots a cars and people. Most impotent NO IMPORTS. It's nice to have a cruise spot that isn't run by a village and the people there are real gear heads.

Austinrushing likes this.
  2. Stu D Baker

Stu D Baker
    from Illinois

Friday night cruise nights in Metro Chicago translate into a cluster f*** with rush hour traffic and all. Nice if it's local to your home, Not so much if you need to travel to get there.

3. cool50

cool50
    from usa

That's what's nice about it NOT being a village run thing, it goes all night. I think they said that Strat's turn off the parking lot lights at 2AM! So, you could go there after dinner time. Friday it started to clear out about midnight.

4. wow! we used to go there to street race back in the 90s. Ill have to make a trip out there some Friday.

5. cool50

cool50
    from usa

Tomorrow night, it's going to be good weather come out and check it out.