Register now to get rid of these ads!

Stratford Street rodder

Discussion in 'New to the H.A.M.B.? Introduce yourself here!' started by Cox Brothers, Nov 22, 2011.

1. Cox Brothers

Cox Brothers

Hi out there from Stratford, Ontario ,Canada
    I've logged on before but haven't surfed that much thru the site. I own and drive a '32 ford Tudor coach with 327 power that I've owned for 47 yrs. Made it to Madison Wisconsin in 1969 enroute to California, up the left coast to Vancouver Island and back across Canada. Peoria followed in 1970 as well as other car events. Still get together with some car cronies from the 60's except now we're the Old Coots. Don't do shows anymore but like to get out and use the car and find lunch somewhere. Would like to hear from any like minded car people.

2. Old&Low

Old&Low

Welcome from New Mexico! Hope you enjoy yourself here; you have plenty of company!

3. Rebel 1

Rebel 1

4. 60 ford

60 ford

Welcome from Indiana.

5. poncho62

poncho62
    BANNED

welcome from just a bit north of you

6. Gerry, Haven't seen or heard of /from you in a while. Probably since I moved to Marathon, and you left P.I. I think I got a copy of the magazine with your coach in it. I bought a T bucket up north about 25 years ago, still have it. T bucket has a history back to Sarnia/ Mike West in the 60's. I'm in Bradford Ontario now. Rick Wilson.

7. Just Gadget

Just Gadget