Register now to get rid of these ads!
Auctions

Stovebolt Chevy stuff

Discussion in 'Parts For Sale' started by PeteFromTexas, Jun 25, 2015.

1. PeteFromTexas

PeteFromTexas

City: Canton

State: TEXAS!
    Price: In add
    I've got a few Stovebolt items left for sale. All prices are shipped in the lower 48. Shipping is extra outside of that. I'm in Canton Texas. More stuff as soon as I dig it out. 972.741.8211

1) Original Clark rear header kit. Still have one Clark manifold left. I can make the modified front manifold if you want the whole setup.

Clark sold these rear headers to use with the modified front half of a stock manifold. Manifold is cut and plugged. Butterfly needs to be rebuilt.

Just the Clark $110 Shipped
    Full set up $175 Shipped

2) SOLD!!!! NOS Inner-Line Oil Filtor. Fits Chevy Stovebolt 216's. All NOS with the box, packing slip, instructions, warranty card and hardware. I see these all the time but not with all the extras.

$100 Shipped

3) NOS Wolfer Clean Oil Valve Filter for 41-53 Chevy 216 motors. Rare beyond rare. I only know of one other. Comes with original box, paperwork, instructions and rocker cover mileage sticker. I wouldn't run it but it's an amazing piece for any serious Stovebolt collector.

$100 shipped.

4) SOLD!!!! 1950 California Bill Stovebolt Chevy Inline 6 speed catalog. Mint condition from 1950 with the original shipping envelope. Rare beyond rare. This is the only one I have ever seen. $100 shipped

Attached Files:

Last edited: Jun 27, 2015