Register now to get rid of these ads!

Stolen Vehicle GPS Tracking

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by 3Kidsnotime, Nov 23, 2010.

1. 3Kidsnotime

3Kidsnotime
    from Utah

Not sure if it really has been discussed, But after reading so many posts on stolen vehicles I figured to throw this in. GPS vehicle tracking devices can be purchased for 60-400 you can go through a service (we do for our commercial vehicles) or simply buy one and track on your own the nicer real time units will give driving direction speed when and where it stops and so on, for around $250.00 a very nice unit can be purchased without a service and installed hidden inside the vehicle, a very little price for peace of mind also your insurance may give you a break for having such a device.

[​IMG]

2. J.D.

J.D.
    from Clovis, CA

Where are you getting your units from?

3. Mr48chev

Mr48chev
    ALLIANCE MEMBER

That's one of the things that most all of us need to consider for our cars and for those that have car hauling trailers.

4. 3Kidsnotime

3Kidsnotime
    from Utah

We go though a local service, In Denver if you went through a service I would use Rocky Mountain you can find them on line. Other than that they can be purchased through most electronic outlets. Im not selling them so I would just find a unit that fits your needs and has the best ratings.