Register now to get rid of these ads!

STOLEN. trailer with car

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by cousin steve, Jul 6, 2013.

2. Hot Rods Ta Hell

Hot Rods Ta Hell

Exactly. A few years ago, a friends 5th wheel toy hauler was stolen from his residential driveway in clear daylight (balls). Police found it a few weeks later in a local rural area. Crack heads had already built a meth lab inside and spray painted satanic shit all over the inside of the trailer.
    As expected, his tools and quads were long gone, but the meth heads took it upon themselves to completely destroy all their camping gear as well as the kids toys. My buddy said that seeing all the kids' toys bashed apart with baseball bats bothered him and his Wife more than the trailer. Hell awaits those guys.
    Insurance company offered to "restore" the trailer. I advised him to hold out for a replacement as they sometimes camp/ride the dunes in Mexico and if a drug smelling dog caught wiff of some residue while entring the States, he'd go through hell.
    The insurance company replaced the trailer.

4. 51custom

51custom

I just insured my car hauler for full coverage....$48.00 a year. I can't replace it for that. I had Ins. since New.
    Jim

6. Good to hear you had the trailer & car safely returned !

Jim

7. tommyd

tommyd
    from South Indy

One more thing that some guys do is......chain an old jack stand to the rear axle and slide it behind a trailer tire. Makes a lot of racket and sparks going down the road and will get some ones attention.;)

Bam.inc likes this.
  8. Glad you got everything back in one piece!

The sad part is even if they do jail the Meth Head, he'll just see it as free room and board and 3 squares a day and then be back on the street stealing something else.

9. Score one for the good side ! Glad it worked out for you.

10. swimeasy

swimeasy

I am just going to say this. You know who he is, so now just see to it that he gets what teeth the meth has not already taken get kicked out!