Register now to get rid of these ads!

Stolen @ Stirling Flea Market

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by Chris Stapley, May 4, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Sorry to hear about that Chris. Is it the same model and colour of the one in the pic? I'll keep an eye out for it, I'm sure they are not too common.

My friend had his house broken into, they took some booze, Jewelry, and his old nintendo! His wife spotted her moms wedding ring at a vendor at a market. That let to the arrest of kid who was the thief.

2. Hey Adam , same trike as the photo, mine just had the "Canadian Winter" patina instead of paint all over it. Thanks for the watch buddy! Never know where something might show up, might be kinda fun catching the guy too.

3. I do a lot of swap meets down in this neck of the woods, will keep an eye open for it.

4. Deuces

Deuces

...... And break his fingers also! :)

5. Chemin

Chemin

The Caledonia swap meet is this Saturday. Maybe it will show up there, theives aren't that smart.

6. It's amazing the stuff people will take, our photo books were taken at Hershey last fall. It cost about $50 to replace one of them with only about half as many pictures in it - and that using a binder I already had. I'm pissed because the book I'd made had a vintage binder I can't just go to Wal-mart and replace.

In a way the guy did us a favor, though, the new one's more or less organized by makes and years, the old one was random and had a lot of repeats and old sold stuff in it.

When I make a new one it's getting put on a chain so they have to carry off the whole damned table to get it.

7. Kevin Lee

Kevin Lee
    Super Moderator
    Staff Member

Really sorry your stuff was stolen, but please keep in mind what this place is about.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.